Meditation Coaching will be useful for you if you’re experiencing one or all of the following:
- Your mind races and you crave calm.
- Your head is fuzzy and you’d like clarity.
- You struggle to focus and get things done.
- You’re experiencing anxiety or feeling nervous and want to get on top of that.
- More often than not, you generally feel stressed and stretched (sometimes even when there’s no reason to be).
- You feel you need one on one support and personal attention to cope with life just now.
Learning how we process thoughts and how the mind works is the first tool in learning to manage your mind. Part of that is developing skills to manage your thoughts and part is a process of just letting it all happen without getting drawn into mental games/stories that don’t serve you.
First, learn more about the workings of the mind, then we focus on you; your mind and your triggers and use mindful techniques to help you discern what is and isn’t serving you. Your meditation practice will strengthen self-awareness so you can arrive more easefully to a calm, safe, confident, purposeful inner space throughout the day. Take away some simple yogic tools to have on the ready whenever you need them.
Investment: From $100 per hour.